Monday, May 21, 2012

Jaden is 3 years 6 months old!

What can i say?? Can only say time really flies... Jaden is 3.5 years old liao! 6 more mths to 4 years old..

Never expected time to just pass like this. esp in this 2012, when i'm so busy at work, time passes like nobody's business. 

Jaden always brings me laughter n smiles, all bcoz he is a naive n innocent boy. He can b v naughty too, n very stubborn. But we r trying to make him a better boy now... He can drive us nuts at times, n i can get super angry with him. Hubby doesn't have much patience on him, abit only n hubby will call his name in a very pek chek tone.

All i can say is, PATIENCE. i am still trying hard.. esp after work already felt so tired n worn out, sometimes see him throwing tantrums can really make me bonkers. 

He is trying to b a loving brother, though sometimes he likes to hit Javier's head, n treat his younger brother like a toy. Javier sees Jaden will smile n kick legs.. Hope the boys will b close when they r older loh.

It's almost e end of the term, but it doesn't mean i will b v free. Many ppl tot our job is very free, come on lah, join us n u will koe. I have so much work on hand.. til e end of e year. How i wish 2012 can pass faster n smoother, but on e other hand oso v contradicting. if i wish this year to pass faster, means my boys will grow up faster too. I don't wish that. I like e current life now.. but of course, they need to grow up 1 day, n leave us eventually. Hey! i am thinking far liao.. oppps.

I dun expect Jaden to be clever or wat, though he can b quite a fast learner. I just wish when he grows up, he can be a useful person to the society, n be a good person. I always need to worry abt him, n end up sometimes when i am alone thinking abt all these worrying stuff, i would feel so much like crying out. Haiz, am i too weak?

I need to worry abt Jaden most of the time, coz he needs assurance.. I just hope things will get better each day. He is my son, our son, so no way i am giving up. He is always my cutie cheerful boy, whom i love alot!

No comments: