Thursday, May 31, 2012

End of the month! Yeah!

Without me realising, today marks the end of the month again! Yeah, June is coming!

Today, i had to attend a full day course at Newton, thus my mum has to take leave to come over to my house n help me with the boys, n help Wentong too.. My best pal went over to help see see look look, phew, lucky my best pal assured me that both boys were well behaved today.. I was still v worried... I was afraid Jaden might make hubby angry, bcoz he always throws temper.. so today heard tat Jaden is a good boy, i felt more relieved. Kelly oso helped to buy food up for them, thanks my dear pal!

With Javier napping awhile, b4 he starts his night sleep now, n Jaden with me in the room, I quickly update my blog, n then my time has to be with Jaden.

Tomorrow i still need to go back to school, bcoz of the helping of P6 oral practise. And after that need to stay back to discuss abt the CME cluster sharing matters. Super sianzzz to the max!

After tmr, we will be having a short break of 2 weeks. I think i need a full body massage, backache! I need to book a session of facial too. I've not been visiting there for MANY months!

Time flies especially fast this year, n i hope everything will just go on smoothly. Though there were some hiccups recently, but i learnt to let go n not ponder over it, but it doesn't mean i will forget! My pal will koe wat i mean..

I pray, tomorrow Jaden will oso behave, or else hubby would b angry with him. My mum needs to get up early again tmr morn, as i need to be in sch by 8am... Thanks my mum.. Lucky u r willing to apply leave to help us with the boys for these 2 days... Or else i wouldn't koe how hubby is going to cope... I dun dare to think of free days ahead, this year is very packed for me... I only hope all will go on smoothly n i will try my best to minimise all damage... Welcome June, it's break time!

No comments: