Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Holiday in-lieu

Monday is always very blue, but all thanks to the Vesak Day, Mon is a holiday in-lieu. As i planned, brought Jaden to Suntec Hokey Pokey... MIL n Jav oso tagged along.. a pity hubby need to work.

Jaden had a great time playing there... Javier still cannot sit up loh, thus v limited play.. haha... 

The entrance fee indeed not cheap wor... After playing, we went to Toys R Us buy toys for the boys. Damage for today's outing, $100+.. Super broke.

Jaden was v demanding today. Kept pestering me to buy ball for him. I refused n there he was again, throwing tantrums by crying n shouting... As usual lah.. I carried him n walked away, but he was getting out of hand.. Continued to scream n cry loudly. I hated such behaviour from him, tat is simply unreasonable.. So i actually hit his face n mouth, very hard. Trust me, i did not turn into soft hands. His cheeks was red.. Very unreasonable of him... I cannot stand. I am very patient enuf towards him, but i have my ground of principles. If u throw tantrums in such manner, i would not tolerate. Aniway, i dun blif a child can b brought up w/o beating from parents. To me, love education dun work.

All parents love their kids. But if your definition of love education is not to hit children, then i think u r wrong. If they did wrong things, all u did is to persuade them, or tell them u dun want them animore, then u think a child can understand the meaning? they would never koe that wat they did was wrong. They only koe tat u said u dun want them tats all, tats y they r scared. Who dunno i love Jaden alot? But when he does wrong things, the most straightforward way to let him koe tat is wrong is to get a beating from me.

I told him, if u make me angry again, i will not hesitate to beat u again. If he cries bcoz he falls down or wat then i can still understand, but the situation just now definitely is beyond my tolerance.

After tat, we went to Jurong East for lunch, then back to my in laws' house. By evening, both boys were napping liao, n it's time for me to meet Weixin for dinner at JP. We had a great chat n it was great to meet up... Loves chatting with her, a very good frd...

Soon, we need to go back to work again.. oh so lazy...... well, life has to go. Who ask my hubby not as good earning power? =)

No comments: