Saturday, June 02, 2012

My loots from the Expo

Today, my mum and I, together with Javier, went to Expo Electrical fair... I wanted to take a look at the desktop pc, netbook, or tablet pc, camera...

Jaden n hubby were at home... Wow, the crowd was scary... But luckily we found a carpark lot quite fast, we acted fast too.

There was motherhood fair too, but we did not go, as I'm afraid if i step in, i would buy many things. So to prevent myself from buying, i chose not to enter... Wise choice i assume! Haha...


We walked around in the electrical fair, it was indeed noisy. We stopped at 1 of the booth, where there was a promoter trying to sell a bundle deal of a Fujifilm camera and a netbook. We stopped to listen to wat he can offer.

Well, i was rather interested in his presentation, so i carried Javier, n we went forward. After some dealings, i told my mum i wana get from this promoter. But there is a condition, he will only give out some vouchers. If u manage to snatch 1, u can get the bundle deal of these 2 items. The promoter saw me showing interest, and yet i am carrying a baby, so he actually asked me to step behind, n agreed to reserve 1 set for me, while the rest need to 'fight' for it.

My mum helped me to snatch 1 voucher, n indeed she succeeded. We quickly went to the counter n choose the colour of the camera. There were only 2 colours left, pink n silver. I chose pink. They oso threw in an extra battery and camera casing, as usual. But i really find it affordable, as we dun need a branded pc or netbook, as we always use it to surf net or play games. After which, we walked around in the fair to look at other electrical stuff, but did not buy any.

We had a drink at the foodcourt b4 leaving. I do not need any other stuff, so i wasn't interested to listen to other deals. Hubby was glad with my buys. Haha... Tomorrow is the last day of the fair. My brother wanted to go in the morn bcoz he wanted to get a new tv, n 1 of the deal is $99... Hope he can get it, n of course he must go early to book a place as the queue will sure b v v long!

No comments: