Thursday, June 14, 2012

my 2nd week of break

1st, let me congratulate Javier b4 i start my post. At 9 months old, he has 1 tooth now. And this is the 1st thing tat he is faster than Jaden. Jaden had his 1st tooth after 1 year old. Haha... OK, now let me start my post for today.
 
Today is the mid of my 2nd week break... Besides taking care of my boys, my time would be meeting different groups of ppl!
Tues met my best pal, together with Xiaolin n Kyrine to JP for meals n kopi talk. I brought Javier along too. It was not so crowded tat day, i assume it's bcoz of the sch holidays, many ppl shld b overseas now.. 

Late noon, went to Vivo with my sis n my 2 beloved cousins Arena n Annabel. We went to watch Madagascar 3.. It was really cute n nice. I watched the other 2 parts already. This part is interesting too. Very funny that i actually laughed out so loud during some scenes. Well, it's a good relaxation for me during this break. Let off steam by watching such a nice cartoon show!

Later, i will b meeting my pal for facial at pioneer mall. In the morn, went to Pandan Gardens to meet my bro as he needs to service his car, n use my car to go work. Later when his car is ready, i'll be going down with him again to collect, n oso to check my car. My steering wheel has been making alot of noise, need to check. My car key batt also need to change.

Submitted my new photo to do my new IC too. Just checked with the ICA system, it's still pending. Hope can collect next week b4 i start work. There r still quite a number of stuff waiting to be done n i am simply lazy to do. Haha! Been slacking too much i assume.

When i start work, the busy engine is starting again, n i will b REAL busy compared to the previous 2 terms. Pls try not to ask me out ya. Oh my, dun dare to imagine. All i wish is, 2012 to pass smoothly loh. I dun ask for any credit, i only wish for smooth sailing year. Pls let me enjoy my last few days of peace n relaxation!

No comments: