Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Water time at Bukit Batok CSC

My sis signed up and became a member of CSC at Bukit Batok.. She always said wanted to bring Jaden to the pool, until today we finally made our trip there...

Morn, we reached CSC at ard 10, Jaden was still v nervous n scared. Refused to go into the pool big area. Stood outside n kept walking backwards, wanting me to leave. Of course i am not leaving. I carried him, n despite him screaming n shouting, we went in.
After awhile, he cooled down n wanted to play. We went to the baby pool side. Changed him and there he went to play with water. My sis acc him while i went to the changing room to change into swimwear.

He isn't adventurous enough. But at least after a period of warming up time, he is more willing to play. Dunno what went into him that bathing became a chore. A screaming n loud cries when it comes to bathing.


Stayed there for 1.5 hours, n we had to leave as my sis had an apptment with her frd at city area. Dropped her home and then i drove to Central Park Mac drive thru to buy our lunch.

Jaden refused to bath, n he will scream at the top of his voice cum crying. I tried to assure him that it's all ok, but a few talkings dun help, so end up he kenna beating from me again. Yest, i hit his thighs til red markings on the thigh. Today, i hit hardly at his buttocks, til red too. No sparing! Very irritating sounds. He has to be punished. Dunno wat went wrong. 

He koes i am angry. Though compared to b4, he is considered sensible than that, but he still needed firm discipline. I have been v tolerant towards him already, but certain principles wise, i would not sway n dislike it to the max when he cross the grounds.

Thank god for the good weather, or else today cannot go. Next week, my sis n I may go there on our own to get a swim n for jacuzzi. It's been a long time ever since i swim, and i had accumulated alot of unnecessary fats. All thanks to my poor determination n over-confidence. Thought given my petite size, i would slim down fast but the fact proved me wrong. Wats worse is, i refused to do anything abt it but to grumble. Serves me right. Haha.

I must try to bring Jaden to Fidgets again b4 my busy term starts. There's still work pending me to start on, the sch laptop is in my car boot, n i still refused to bring it up to my house. Holiday?? dun think so... It's just tat it's a period of time that i need not go sch, but work still must do, AT HOME. walao... sianzzz to the max.. But at least i can get to see my boys for longer hours. It's a good experience at CSC, and today is quiet with no crowd. Very good! Shall plan another trip here, and it's Javier's turn to come by then!

No comments: