Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Busy Tuesday

This is my last day of my break.. Tmr starting work by attending an Art workshop in school... So, today i have to run ALL my necessary errands.

After settling my boys n my mil's breakfast, i went off to fetch my sis as she is off today. She has no prog on so she agreed to acc me to the various places.

We set off at around 12.25pm. 1st to ICA building to collect my new ic. Well, the photo not v nice taken, but at least can show people lah. Bye to my 1st ic which was done in 1994. 

After that, went to have a munch 1st b4 proceeding to the next destination, Andrew Road. We drove further down to Bugis OG that food centre. Wow, it was very crowded today loh. Rice dumpling festival is coming this weekend. There r many stalls of vendors selling rice dumplings. I forgot to go to the Guanyin temple to pray... Arrrrggghhh...


Satisfying our stomachs, we went off to MediaCorp, as i need to collect the Huggies pampers. It was free bcoz Javier appeared in Mother&Baby magazine. Have to collect by next fri, and can only collect during weekdays. I thought it might b a sample pack or small pack with ard 10 pieces or lesser, but who koes it was a regular pack with 44 pieces of pants! Just now took 1 piece and let Javier wear on, lucky can fit. Or else wasted.. I took L size by the way. Haha...

These 2 are my ultimate destinations for today and i managed to clear them. Next, we went to Autobacs. I wana look for steering wheel cover. My Man Utd cover wear off liao n my brother had helped me to remove it. I dun get used to drive using the steering wheel like that. But just couldn't find the 1 i like. Gotta endure til i find a new 1. I oso went to find the mechanic there, to ask him about the sound tat came out from my steering wheel. Previously, C&C quoted me at least 1k for the change of the whole stretch of rubber as it had worn off. Autobacs quoted me $800+, it is still beyond my budget. It won't create any danger to my car or my safety, but the sound is indeed irritating. I have to look ard for lower prices. How i wish to change car!

After driving around to run errands for 4hours+, we were v tired n my bones went stiff. We decided to go JP to have a break! Went to Haagen Daz for ice cream. We love the ice cream! Not noisy too. Great to have a break b4 going to buy dinner for my precious Jaden. It was indeed tiring, as people who drive will koe, driving is very tiring. Have to reach school latest by 9am tmr. Gotta sleep soon, my eyes are closing. Haha. 

Good nite! thank u for reading my post.

No comments: