Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Cluster sharing 30-06-12

 Sorry for disappearing for so long... Had been very busy, n of course tiring for the past few days/weeks.

  Besides the usual stuff that we need to do at work, we were oso preparing our stuff for the cluster sharing which was held last Sat... I actually hated it esp when i need to multi task to handle the non-core stuff rather than the core things tat i need to do. Core which means my teaching n marking. Mayb i am just not as efficient..

On fri, the eve of the event, there was still changes. I really felt irritated. Fri practically was the day which i can sit down n rush my markings. End up i need to use up all my free time to meddle with the script. Was in foul mood tat day.

I couldn't bother much to memorise my script. I told myself, I could still say what I can remember. And as expected on the day, which was our big day, I can still do my part, just tat a little obstacle tat i suddenly forgot abit of my script tat i had to flip my papers on the stage.

We were e 2nd grp to present our project. Atlas, it was over... 1 thing done. My colleagues were v encouraging. They kept ensuring that we did a good job. 3rd boss was there too, and she gave us the strong jab too. Well, it was finally over. This proj i wasn't able to convince myself to present, but after all, we still did. Luckily, we were all v united. Tats y we managed to clear it all and get it done.


After a good lunch with my shifu and other colleagues, it's time for me to go back and be bb sitter again, ahahhahaa.. I felt great esp this proj was over, coz this is 1 of the proj tat made me suffocate. Thank God... Phew, it's over!

No comments: