Monday, July 23, 2012

My precious boys

Jaden was born in 2008 Nov, expected him after a few mths into our marriage. A planned pregnancy. He arrived to our family when he was exactly 38weeks old in my tummy. Javier, arrived in 2011 Sept, when he was 39weeks 2 days, an unplanned preg. I expected to see both boys just born pictures to b photocopied. But, both looked totally different! Haha..

Well, I saw some friends n colleagues who had 2 boys, oso looked diff, n i felt much balanced. Haha... Both characters r not e same too.

Jaden is considered an easy bb, as he can sleep long naps!!! Javier sleeps short naps, n is easily woken up by noises, while Jaden sleep like nobody's business. Javier is a fussy n demanding infant, not easy to handle.

I dun expect them to b extremely clever or outstanding. They just grow up to b a sensible n responsible individual, be useful to the society, filial to family members, i'll b more than happy. I hope I can their listening ears when they have problems. Though it's a pity tat i do not have daughters, but i am just as satisfied now, n we r happy with wat we have now. I always think tat girls n girls talk might b easier n better, n in fact it is lah... But when i think harder, i think tat if we good n positive relationship with our children, whether is son or daughter, we can still talk.

Without daughters, i cannot dress her up like a princess, tie her hair up, buying nice n cute clips n hairbands. But i believe in destiny. If i have no fate to have girls, then y should i b bothered abt it n go n try for a daughter? Our ideal is only 2, n thats it. I am not offended when many ppl asked me if i wana go for a 3rd child aniway, but really, we won't go for a 3rd one, so dun waste your breath to ask me or hubby.

Their age gap is 3, n i think it is good. I keep telling myself, my wish to see the brothers in close n good relationship. When 1 meets with difficulty, the other try to help n share the burden. When 1 is happy, the other feels happy n share the happiness. Having the same gender of siblings might b good is this, they have same topic to talk abt. But of course must see their fate lah. I wana see them growing happily n healthily everyday. Nothing is more impt than their health n their smiles!

No comments: