Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hubby hospitalised



As most of u should koe by now, my hubby was officially admitted into SGH yesterday midnite ard 1230HR....



I gotta make it a quick post as i need to set off to SGH again...




It aggravated yesterday... yest morn when he woke up, he came to the room n told me tat his foot was having some pain... But he think he will still go to work... So, after preparing Javier, we put Javier at my PIL's house then i drove him to work, after which i went home to bathe n get ready for work, went over to in laws' place again to have bfast with my boys n mil...




When it's tea break time near to 11am, hubby called me for help. he said his foot was so painful tat he couldn't walk properly. Asked me if i can come n drive him to the company doctor.. I quickly drove over... Asked him if to go hosp better, but in e end still chose to go company doctor 1st to see how it goes.




SMS-ed my colleagues tat i will b late for work, coz by the time it's his turn n collect med, it was 12.10pm... i quickly sent him home then rush to work. i told him, if he really couldn't stand it, call me at 3pm which was my break time... i called him during my break, n he was having a nap.. so, i continued with my teaching all e way til 6.30pm..




MIL called me to ask if i can buy dinner for Jaden, only then i told her abt hubby being at home, as i dun wish to make them worry yet... i told her i will b a bit late coz i need to go home n take a look at hubby 1st.. after hanging up mil's phone call, i called hubby. Asked him wat he was doing, he told me tat he was sitting on the floor, i was puzzled... he said bcoz he had a fall, as he could not balance himself..




He requested me to buy food for him as he did not have any food the whole day. Doctor asked him not to walk... So i quickly buy dinner n rushed home. called FIL to help me settle Jaden's dinner instead. Called my bro to ask if he is free to standby just in case we need to go hosp...




Reached home, hubby looked abit pale.. asked me if my bro is free, he wanted to go hosp... N indeed luckily b4 tat i called my bro already.. so ard 8.30pm, my bro came over to help me with hubby, as they r almost of the same height, n he has more strength than me.. he drove us to SGH A&E, n acc us all e way..




See doc, do x-ray.. doc say no fracture, but 1 of the bone does look funny.. so asked him to admit into hosp for further observation. As he has history of nerve system breakdown, i think SGH did not want to risk to discharge him from A&E... chose to come here bcoz his records of all these probs are here...




By the time we settled him into his ward n bed, it was ard 1240HR this morn.. I set off from home ard 7am, took MRT down to bring some things for him, then acc him til 9am n i took a cab to in laws' house, bring Jaden to sch.. After sch, brought him back to in laws' house n acc Javier... Just came back not long ago to take a bathe n mop the floor, n i had to go SGH to visit him again. Docs suspect might not b nerve this time... might be the tissue... I shall go down n hear from the doctors, hopefully can catch up with the visiting time of the doctors... He is fine no worries, just tat he couldnt balance to walk properly tats all... Thank you for your concern n time to read the post... Shall update further later if i have the chance n time.

No comments: