Sunday, July 15, 2012

Angry!

I'm so angry today.. or i should say, i am unlucky??

Noon, i wanted to cook porridge for Javier, but dunno y just totally forgotten abt it. By the time hubby asked me about the porridge, then i realised i left it cooking! In the end how? It was dried n burnt! Aiyo, spoilt my mood n gave up cooking again... Normally i wouldnt forget, in fact will keep going to the kitchen to keep a lookout. Dunno y this time i didn't.. Totally sad...

Evening, went to my small auntie's place that kopitiam to eat western food. There were many ppl, no empty seats for us, let alone sharing.

There was a family who went to an empty table, but after awhile they walked off. I quickly went over n sat down. Discussed with hubby wat to order for food n drink. Just b4 i walked over to order our food, that family walked back again n koe wat?? They said, they got this table 1st. It's bcoz they went to look for extra chairs tats y.. I was like, walao..

Their daughter, kept saying walao eh.. around 4 times... I was v pissed. We stood up n gave up our seats. I told the auntie, you all didn't sit mah, tats y... N she emphasized that they went to look for extra seats.. We were graceful enough to give u back your seats ok? Stop mouthing walao eh... it's very rude! I said loudly to hubby tat they r a rude family, wat walao eh... they simply acted blur not to hear me..

Hubby was upset with me tat i was angry with the family. I told him, i am kind enough to stand up ok.. if i am uncivilised, i would not stand up n give the place to them. I told hubby angrily when we left the seats tat i wana slap that girl.. in her late teens i assume. Pls lah,not pretty nvm... but your bloody mouth really pissed me off. I told huuby, it's ok for me to give up the place, which i already did.. but when i kept hearing the daughter saying walao eh in frustration, i was v angry.

I was saying, they are really stupid right? 1 person stupid nvm, problem is whole family is stupid. If u want the place, then get 1 person to sit down n chop seats lah, while the rest go find chairs. That table has 2 chairs loh, mind u. even if no chairs, u can stand there n chop right? Do u need to activate whole family of 4 to find extra 2 chairs?? They r simply brainless... After complaining, i told myself, well i am not going to be angry with such stupid people, coz i cannot tolerate stupid people.

At tat moment, i really felt like slapping that girl, to b frank. I was fuming mad by her damn bloody shit mouth n F***ing face. I can b v rough if i want, but i chose not to. Bcoz such stupid people dun ever think of making my hands filthy. Oh, i just got so mad just now. Lucky haven ordered food/drinks, or else dun ever dream i would stand up n give up the place. U say, such family stupid or not? No brain, no common sense.. No manners! Didn't even say thank u loh.. As if they r the right party. I must b playing a kind soul too much. No way i would b so kind again. Damn... Dun ever let me see or encounter stupid people like them. I would not spare them by my sharp tongue.

I just dun wana quarrel. if i wanted to, i will not allow myself to lose. Sometimes is bcoz of face... or else, come n challenge me. Oh, i must keep telling myself not to entertain stupid or brainless people. But next time, i will not just keep quiet, i would shoot them off with my sarcastic words... Watch out.. Dun trifle with me or make me fed up. I may not wana give face the next time. Not everyday i good mood one hoh.. If u dun blif, try me. u will regret testing me...

No comments: