Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Gathering with ex-colleagues 02-07-12

After a week of start work term, and a stressful working Sat, luckily it was Youth Day school holiday yesterday... Mon's timetable is 1 of e scariest day of my working day... Haha... 4 days working week this week... Treat it as my makeup day!

It's my meetup day with another group of my fantastic friends... They r the ones that i knew from PHPPS. Due to different reasons, they left the workplace 1 by 1... N this gathering, i was the organise of course! Full attendance of 6 pax. Weixin went overseas with her hubby, so she did not join. Next gathering will ask her!

I saw from a TV prog tat this buffet place was affordable n with good reviews.. Buffet Town at Raffles City. Managed to make a reservations, n indeed luckily i made a reservation. It was full house. The food variety was great! Weekdays lunch plus gst etc was only $29.20/pax. We had a full sumptuous lunch loh. Of course a great chat n updates.

It's only Tingting n I who are still here, while the rest are still in teaching line,just tat in another place. I understand tat there's a saying, 天下无不散之宴席... Sometimes just can't help but to feel demoralise as they r actually good colleagues. I don't mean other colleagues now who r not good. I am quite ok with any other group of colleagues, just tat feel like seeing 1 friend by 1 friend who is leaving makes me feel sad. But to b frank, some colleagues can only b colleagues n tats it. Cannot b called friend. But of course, there r still many colleagues who can actually b friends. I cannot control any1 to like me or wat, i am who i am. If u can accept me, u will, but if you cannot, then sorry.

I feel lucky tat i have many friends around me, not those fake ones. We are all busy, but i think that we need to have privacy too. Meet up once in a while is really great. This is what i call gathering... Seldom meet ups, but still had plenty to talk about. I love talking to them... Well, we MUST meet up again soon!

No comments: