Sunday, July 22, 2012

1/2 year over!

Time seems to move a little slower this time round. After waiting n waiting, finally waited til half of 2012 to be over.. n now is going to be the 4th week of July..

When time passes n passes, means the projects on my hand for this year is getting lesser n lesser, which is wat i had been looking forward to. Now, i am left with my last project of the year, speech n drama cum drama fest.

Winnie n I were in charge of this speech n drama programme, which is part of the curriculum for the kids. She is P1 while I P2, but we partner together for both levels, didn't separate so clear cut. The kids will have 8 lessons of speech n drama, which then will perform during the drama fest in late Aug for P2s, n Nov for P1s. We planned the schedule for the vendor to come n conduct the lessons for 21 classes of pupils.

Luckily, term 3 onwards timetable has no change for our session this year, or else i will b in trouble, as we need to replan the schedule again.. Phew...

As i had always mentioned, this year is my busy year, though i dunno y too... But, definitely not bcoz of leadership track or promotion. These are not in my 'dictionary'... I'm already an outcast here, do more or less has no impact at all. Well, i just do as given. Dont worry, i won't give slobbish work, people who koe me well should koe. I may grumble n complain, but i will still do.

2012 seems abit different for me this year, i dunno how to explain too. 1 way i want this, but on e other hand, i want another stuff. I have no clear directions of what i want. Mayb bcoz there r too many things n factors to consider.

So far til now, everything seems smooth n no much hurdle. Hope to maintain this way, or even better. I just look so forward to December!

No comments: