Thursday, June 07, 2012

My dates

I'm so happy, whenever it's holiday time, my friends would start to ask me out... Well, hubby says i'm popular among my friends.. Haha!

Yest, noon lunch met up with my cousin Liling at JP. she came n fetch me as usual. I brought Javier along since he did not wana nap at that timing. Whenever i have my break, she will give me a call n jio me for tea/lunch. Luckily Javier is ok with ppl carrying him, so my cousin had a share of carrying. Jaden was v troublesome when he was younger. Haha. We had a great chat b4 she sent us back n then fetch my gugu from work at Gek Poh. 

Evening, went to Grand Corpthorne Waterfront Hotel to meet Weixin n Kristene. We graduated and entered Pei Hwa the same year, but they left so much earlier than me. Weixin left to work for her hubby, while Kris was transferred out to another school. We had so much to talk about until by the time we realised, it was 10+ and it was time to go. We even forgotten to eat the desserts! Oh my... We were just so engrossed in our chat. Haha..


Today, met my sis at Ion, as she has bought a voucher online for a massage session. Initially she bought it so that she can get Channey to go with her, but it was stated that it's only applicable for Sporeans n PRs. Channey is none, so no choice. So i get to go on her behalf. Haha. Wanted to take MRT there, but after some thoughts, i still decided to drive there. Well, carpark fees was very expensive! $10+...

After the massage, we went for lunch, Jap food. It was great! The massage was good too, that i find it why so fast 1hr liao! Haha.. But it was rather painful, dunno isit the masseuer's pressure too hard, or my muscles are really aching. With the body scrub, we went shower there, felt slightly more refreshed after the massage!

So now, we are home with the boys, and after indulgence, it's time for me to work as a mother again! Next thurs having a facial apptment @ Pioneer Mall, together with my pal Kelly. It has been ages ever since i went for my facial, n it's really time for me to relax, after working so hard n @ the same time taking care of my boys n family. House chores i still need to do as usual... No much break for me unless i have apptment with my frds, or else my 24hours will be for my family n doing housechores.

Time always passes v fast esp when we are on leave. Well, i always enjoy my privacy time. No matter who i am, a daughter, a daughter-in-law, a wife, or a mother, my privacy is still v impt. I need space for myself too. And i want ppl to respect that.

No comments: