Friday, February 22, 2013

Do not touch my Saturdays!

I seldom wana talk abt work here... bcoz mostly wat i want is to share happy things...

But, when it comes to working on a Sat, i will b pissed to e max..

There r bound to have unhappiness, n that is normal.. Ard me, i even have irritating colleagues who r out-casts.. n now i have further understanding y such ppl just not being welcomed...

Many things i can do for u.... But, when it comes to working on Sat, i really do not like it.. how to balance at all?

In e beginning, when e 5-days work week idea was out, i was v pleased.. but i realised it is not tat 5-days work week at all.. who would c we bring work home?? many spent weekends marking... so how is it a 5-day work week?

It's stated tat we could only b touched 4 Sats a year... R u sure we only need to b activated for 4 Sats a year? I dun think so..

I almost dun bring work home. All bcoz spending so much energy at work, it is time to rest after stepping out of the work place... I have hsechores waiting for me, i have my sons waiting.. The price to pay for not bringing work home is to go workplace earlier the next day to clear...

Hubby's shift starts from a Sunday, so practically Sat will b v precious.. Some ppl may not b calculative, but if it clashes with my Sat, i will b calculative. Some ppl dun mind coming back to work on Sats, but i mind, i am sorry. I need more balance.

There is no such thing as BALANCE. It is really hard. How to find a better solution to get e balance? I am not sure. But something for sure, be prepared to see my banana face when u ask me to come back on a Sat to work..

No comments: