Friday, February 01, 2013

weird dream

After eating medicine last night, i slept early, but when morn i got up, i was worried... all bcoz i had a weird dream... which i remembered clearly even though i got up...

it was regarding hubby n me... dreamt tat hubby got himself a lover... n wats worse was, the lover was pregnant with his child... wat made me unhappy was, the lover was fatter than me, looks wise was lower than average...

in e dream, i was mad.. with no argument nor fighting, i went to in laws' house n brought my sons away. told my in laws what hubby did, n said i wanted a divorce... i told them, u guys can forget about getting us back, definitely no turning back for him... Jaden n Javier are going to b with me no matter what...

I had a hard time working to earn as much $$ as possible to keep us 3 full... it was a nightmare... i never expected to dream something so ridiculous.

I told hubby about the dream. I told him to reassure me that he still loves me... He said i was thinking far too much.

Although i dunno y i would dream something like tat, but e feeling wasn't good. Many ppl will tell me how good hubby is, but i can b sure of is, when some1 wants to betray their spouse, they will.. regardless what kind of person he/she is... of course i do not wish such thing to happen... i am quite sure that if, hubby were to really do that, i will definitely react e same way as i were in e dream... i will bring my sons away.. dun ever dream to fight with me for any of them. i would never let any of my son to leave me... I think I really need to see a psychologist soon.. such brain has been bugging me since i'm preg with Javier.. no improvement at all... i think something is wrong with me..

No comments: