Saturday, February 09, 2013

My 31st bday cum CNY eve

I am extremely excited this year about my birthday, all bcoz it lies on CNY eye.. Thanks all for your blessings, n thank u for remembering my birthday...

Yesterday, hubby treated me to a nice buffet! Yummy, we were both so full.. He surprised me with a small bouquet of blue roses! Thanks hubby..

Today, we had 2 reunion dinners to attend... 1st to my popo house... next to my small gugu house...

My sis n cousins went to buy a bday cake for me.. i was happy of course.. cheesecake leh! Haha..

My shifu bought me a present, Jas bought me a mirror, siblings got me a Esprit watch, n tats blue colour! SIL Yinghui made us a can of biscuits, n bought Angry Birds biscuits for the boys... So nice of her... Thanks all..

This year's CNY is different, bcoz we r spending it in Spore, n not Msia... Our 1st time as a family..

It is not easy as this is our 1st time, but i koe there'll b a 2nd, 3rd etc.... Haha..

Last but not least, thanks again for u guys to remember my bday. All i wish for is great health...

No comments: