Saturday, February 09, 2013

My best friends 05-02-13

They were my best friends, all thanks to CSS, who made us meet.. Kelly n Jas were my secondary school classmates since Sec1.. all e way to sec5...

Jas was e 1st friend whom i knew in CSS... we sat together on e 1st day of school.. Haha...

Jas' bday is 1 week b4 mine.. so we met up for dinner on Tues, together with Kelly. Didnt ask my secretary Gladys... bcoz she stayed quite far from us, so didnt ask her..

We had a great chat.. We were just so close, going to be friends for 2 decades, can u imagine?? 2 more years n our frdship will mark into e 2nd decade. time flies, really!

If it's not for CSS, we would never meet. I treasure my frdship with them, all bcoz they r very real.. We can talk abt anything under e sun, and we r frank towards one another...

Though recently we r all busy, tat we had not met up for quite some time.. Shld start our TABLE gathering soon..

No comments: