Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Arrival of Bong Jing You, Jaden

after 38 weeks of pregnancy, i've finally given birth to my baby boy Jaden on 21/11/2008 at NUH...

I have to thank so many people who r very concern about me.. after i gave birth, quite a number of them came to NUH n visit me n my Jaden of course... I dun find it tiring to entertain my friends n relatives who came the other day, coz i also want to share the joy with them, so i dun find them disturbing me..

After 3 days in hosp, both Jaden n I were discharged.. actually i can discharge 1 day earlier than Jaden, as he need to stay 1 more day for observation, but hubby n I can't bear to leave him alone there, so decided to stay 1 more night to wait for him.. hubby was with me the whole delivery til discharge.. ever since i was admitted to the hosp on 20/11/2008, hubby didn't have much sleep n rest.. he need to accompany me in the hosp.. n when at home, Jaden kept crying in the mid of the night, only managed to sleep in the morn, n thus poor hubby had to keep him company n take care of him til morn...

n daytime hubby need to handle some things for Jaden as i'm doing confinement, no one to share the burden with him.. he is very tired.. even daytime if he come back, he can only sleep for a few hours.. n then the rest of the night he has to keep an eye on Jaden.. hubby applied leave to stay at home with me to take care of Jaden.. but next week he needs to report back to work liao, it will b even more tiring n taxing on him.. It's all bcoz of our precious Jaden..

I hope Jaden can adjust to the correct momentum soon, so that both hubby n I won't b so tired n exhausted..

No comments: