Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Down with flu n on MC for 4 days

Was down with bad flu today.. hubby asked me not to go work, n got to see a doc today,n there i went..

no fever, but was badly down with flu.. cold n cough.. blocked nose.. doc said i need adequate rest since i'm so near to delivery.. so asked me to stay at home n rest for the rest of the week.. tmr morn will still go back to sch to finish off some things b4 i go back home..

Had slept so much today. mum was on leave already,so went over as hubby scared no one to take care of me.. went over n slept most of the daytime.. mum cooked porridge.. eat already go sleep again..

Doc said if fever comes in within these few days, then i may need to go on longer mc.. i told her my leave to stay at home to wait for delivery was rejected by my gynae.. she was shocked to hear that.. coz my work for this year will stop when i'm in my 38th week.. so i actually requested to start resting from 37th week, which is next week.. but gynae refused to give in, as she said my medical status everything was ok, there is no reason for her to give me such a long rest to stay at home.. i refused to start my pre-maternity leave, tats y need to slog til my 38th week.. but who knows, by now i fell sick liao..

My MC for this year is totally finished if not wrong... so i oso dunno wat to do... initially wana throw mc during the 38th week, but now bcoz of the flu bug, my last few days of mc was used up.. but doc said bcoz scared my flu bug will affect bb, so has to stay at home n recuperate fully.. hopefully bb is ok...

No comments: