Wednesday, November 19, 2008

gynae visit tomorrow

i need to go back to my gynae tmr, as i mentioned b4 tat to check my water level... was feeling rather nervous.. dunno water level got decrease further or not leh.. gam jiong...

if drop further, then need to induce labour.. oh my..

these few days kept getting the feeling of contraction, but not the real delivery pain.. tats y had a strong hunch that our son will come out n join the family this week, or end of this month... in my 38th week already, he is considered full term liao... so it's also time for him to come out liao loh..

many ppl said normally 1st child will deliver early ard 2-3 weeks b4 EDD.. i'm just 2 weeks away from EDD... hope my boy doesn't give me a hard time.. some colleagues saw me still energetic, commented tat i may have a smooth delivery, or will deliver very fast.. i oso hope so loh.. coz i dunno how much i can tahan with the pain.. coz many ppl told me the side effects of epidural, which made me ponder if i should opt for it or not.. but of course, if threshold of pain is high, then can dun choose epidural.. but how much i can stand?? i oso dunno... so as one of my colleague advised, see wat my gyane suggest, then decide..

i hope tmr's checkup is ok lah.. i dun wish anything bad to happen.. all i want is my son to b healthy leh.. i want him to discharge from hosp with me n go home with me leh...

No comments: