Sunday, November 09, 2008

Outfits that MIL bought

MIL came back from Taiwan a few days ago... yesterday, hubby needed to work again, so i'm alone during the weekends AGAIN... cannot stand his supervisor... last month told hubby if he worked that Sat, this month won't ask him liao, coz they knew i'm delivering soon.. n now what?? still asked him to support for 1 saturday leh!!! Sats are very impt to me.. coz Sunday is his shift, i understand n had gotten used, so it's only Sat that we are left with to spend with each other... i was obviously unhappy when i got to know that a few days ago, n hubby took quite some time to pacify me...

As usual, I acc MIL to go eat breakfast, then go over to their house... gugu came quite late, then we played mj as usual lah.. MIL showed me the 2 outfits that she got for our boy.. 1 is bee outfit, 1 is my fav blue colour outfit.. it's those kind of 1 suit.. i always think that babies wear whole suit will look nicer n cuter.. i love the bee outfit... but he can only wear when he's around 3-4 months old...

Til now, i still dun have any signs of delivering... but everyday will feel my boy's movement in the body.. sometimes so hard that i kept whining to hubby.. n he had to come over n talk to bb.. i hope he gives me the signal when hubby is with me at home.. dun happen in school leh.. i still can't go on leave.. n most imptly dun wana touch on my maternity leave.. so gonna tolerate.. but we r indeed looking forward to his arrival.. hubby hopes he can look like him, while i hope he has my nose n eyes.. character wise, as good temper as hubby loh.. but not as lazy as him.. ahhaha!!

Today's prog also quite good lah.. going for Yanfang's wedding in the evening at Furama Riverfront, which i will go the 3rd time... looking forward to see the pretty bride!!

No comments: