Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy 5th year anniversary

today marks the 5th year anniversary for hubby n I... so fast, we have been together for 5 long years.. every year we would celebrate this occasion, but not this year as i'm still doing my confinement..

finally, i've marked the 1st week of confinement.. 3 more weeks to go... hubby gave me a blue rose a few days ago.. he said it's for me to thank me for going thru all the pain n process in preg til the arrival of Jaden...


This year's anniversary not just consist the both of us, but the addition of Jaden into our family.. Hubby loves him very much.. kept talking to Jaden tat we r his parents, n he is our precious son.. though no present, no good meal, no shopping, but we r very happy.. all bcoz we have Jaden with us..


I'm so glad to have hubby b by my side for these critical few days of confinement.. he is going to report back to work this weekend.. which marks that i won't have his company the whole daytime, can only see him after work.. i will definitely miss him so much, miss his hug, miss his voice, miss his presence, miss his kiss... but no choice, living in s'pore is like tat, we gotta work to keep living.. though hubby doesn't earn much, but i am contented bcoz i have his care n concern, i have his love, i have his company.. wat does it make us women happy when our hubby is always not by our side??


I'm very contented to have Bong as my lifetime partner.. n i will always love him n our family with the whole of my heart.. HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY, hubby!!!

No comments: