Saturday, November 29, 2008

i'm so sorry my hubby

dunno y.. yesterday night i felt so tired tat i couldn't make myself wake up n get off the bed n attend to Jaden.. it was hubby who woke up the whole night to feed Jaden milk n changed his diapers.. wat happened to me?

people always tell me during confinement, dun do anything but to rest n rest n rest.. how is it possible? i also helped out in making milk for Jaden, washing his bottles, changing his diapers too.. but yesterday night i really didn't do anything..

Hubby didn't wake me up.. the whole night he took care of Jaden.. until 7am+ then he can sleep.. coz Jaden needs to b fed n changed every 1-2hours.. so even if we get to sleep, is also sleep tat little while, then gotta wake up again.. whole night is like tat..
I felt so guilty, hubby needs to report back to work tmr liao.. n his work is 12hour shift, so he will b very tired.. it's been 1 week of confinement liao, which also means hubby didn't rest well for the past 1 week.. he managed to catch some sleep ard 7+ near to 8am.. but 10am+ woke up liao.. coz when MIL was bathing Jaden, he was crying so loudly tat hubby would not want to sleep again.. so there he was, awake..

Tonight MIL will stay overnight at our house to attend to Jaden, coz hubby needs rest in order to work tmr.. hope my precious hubby can have adequate rest later tonight..hope MIL can fully concentrate on taking care of our Jaden when we both report back to work force.. i can't just use all my energy n concentration on Jaden, as my hubby is also as important.. he has helped me a lot during this 1 week, n i'm so thankful.. he rather he himself tired also want me to go n rest instead.. after 1st month confinement, mayb will b better.. i'm so sorry n guilty hubby.. sorry

No comments: