Thursday, November 18, 2010

17th November - Hari Raya Haji

Yes, u r right! i work 1 day less this week!!!!! Yest was Hari Raya Haji...

Noon time, my sis called me to say, y not bring Jaden to JP n go for a walk... oh, i said ok ah! since my in laws were abt to have their usual activity... so my sis walked over to my in laws' house, n there we went...

I drove, while Jaden n my sis sat behind.. surprisingly he didn't make a fuss or what... Til we reached the carpark, he also allowed my sis to carry him loh.. for quite a distance, from the carpark to the lift, n then out from the lift...

After a while, i put him in his pram n we started pushing.. coz it was too crowded at JP.. went Kiddy Palace to buy some things for Jaden.. then go Mac buy lunch... after which, i drove back to our own house... Jaden was tired, coz when we were in the car, he put his head on the seat.. so when we reached our house, i let hin play a while 1st... changed his diaper n then make his milk... After awhile, he started his nap, n we started to eat our lunch..

We chatted awhile, then my sis went back... Jaden slept for 2.5hours only... Evening time, my in laws said settle own dinner.. so i ok loh.. my sis came over n carry Jaden, n i drive to my in laws' house.. put Jaden with them, n then went off to fetch my mum go Ikea buy a table for Jaden... It's for him to start sitting on the chair n do his things there... Is to prepare him for school actually...

Jaden is turning 2 this weekend, so I think he shld start learning more skills liao.. n tell u what, today, he started to try doing the shape sorter liao.. he started to look for the holes n put the shapes in.... Ya lah, some of u might think, aiyo now then do ah... Ya, he is slow lah... But he is learning now isn't he? My colleague just told me today tat actually Jaden is not slow.. Dun say slow or fast... it's ok one.. so in their eyes, i am v gam jiong... hmmm.. ok mayb i should heed their advice, take it easy. but to b frank, i'm already taking it v easy liao.. coz i know he might not learn as fast as others, but now he is learning liao.. so i'm equally happy. So, please dun use your child n compare with mine... i don't want... thank you...

No comments: