Sunday, November 07, 2010

Fun weekend

All thanks to the Deepavali long weekend!!!! Though didn't bring Jaden home at night due to my bad cough, but for the consecutive 3 days, he was at our house having nap!

Yest morn, brought Jaden to IMM for water play... had breakfast together with hubby, mil n also my elder sis..

Jaden enjoyed his water play there man.. but this time round was good that, when we told him it was time to stop playing, gotta change him n go home liao, he didn't scream n shout... Good boy!! We told him, he did a good job by not throwing tantrums.. n promised him we will bring him here again!

Evening time, brought him back to in laws' house, after which met the Tays n Lees for supper at JW for frog leg porridge.. the Tays drove their 7-seater car, n we went off late.. reached home around 1.30am...

Today, hubby went to work as usual... morn met my family members at Yew Tee Point for breakfast.. my bro drove the rest of my family while i drove my mil n Jaden... after breakfast we went on our own ways... in the noon, i brought Jaden home for nap.. I didn't put on the car seat this weekend, tats y no choice but to take bus with him, n carry him home..

The Tays came over with dinner just now.. bcoz i was alone with Jaden at home... Had a chat, though Jaden did cry a bit here n there lah.. the worst was he refused to get on their car, as the Tays drove us back to in laws' house as my car was there too. Took a while b4 he can stop crying n watch the tv in the car... i supposed he only wants to sit on my car.. bcoz he oso cried n protested when he's on my brother's car... oppppssss...

Tian can pronounce Aunty May so clearly now.. hahahaha.. n i was glad tat he likes to come to my house... How I wish Jaden can b more open up to people around him.. this weekend wasn't as boring n plain as the usual weekends...

No comments: