Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Jaden's flying kiss

Aiyo, my 'good friends' are here to visit me again... arrrggg... was on mc yest n today. tmr going back to work.. yest evening was having high fever 38.8... n my bad cough was still bugging me..
These 2 days were with Jaden.. but not v close to him as i was sick... just wana update abt him doing the flying kiss.

Usually b4 i drove off to work, we will always say bye bye to Jaden. MIL will always try to make his wave n do flying kiss, but everytime he just refused to do, but to smile... a few days, when i was about to leave, the usual routine, say byebye to him... n he also put his palm to his mouth doing flying kiss. I managed to video down on Monday b4 i went to work, n luckily i succeeded!

Today morn, went for breakfast with my sis, together with my mil n Jaden. saw my 4th uncle. my uncle asked Jaden to high 5 with him, n he did with a smile at my uncle. After breakfast, we drove my sis back home 1st. b4 my sis stepped out of the car, she said byebye to Jaden, n Jaden did the flying kiss to her! n a few times somemore... everytime he does that, he will smile n laugh with a shy look!

Noon time, gugu came over with curry chicken n curry fish. of course it's not for me... she played with Jaden, n they were playing catching. Jaden enjoyed alot.. so when gugu wanted to leave, i carried him to the gate, asked him to say byebye to her. of course as usual, he refused to open his golden mouth, but he did flying kiss to her... haha.. it was funny.

i wonder when he can say out 'byebye'.. but we r happy enough tat he is willing to do flying kiss, rather than in e past refusing to do anything but to turn away. i hope he can b more friendly n interactive. so tat more ppl r willing to play with him. Let's see how many more surprises he can give us for the coming few weeks.

No comments: