Thursday, November 11, 2010

Air Tickets for 2011's CNY

hubby started to ask me AGAIN, as in r we going back to Kulim for 2011's CNY... my reply is always the same: see how....

PILs asked him again, i assume they dun dare to ask me, so ask hubby... n hubby reverted back to me.. so in order to make him give up, i went to Tiger Airways & Jetstar to check on the air tickets... n koe wat? a 2-way trip cost $500+/pax... i told hubby about this, n he was shocked.. so yest currently stopped the topic.. so PILs planned to take the coach back on their own, w/o us.. coz they know i will not want to take the coach.. Jaden cannot take the long hours coach journey.. the Genting trip has proven to them, so taking the plane is the only way out.

I was still rather happy actually tat we may not go back for CNY liao... opppsss.. but who koes just now evening hubby's cousin called n told my PILs that Air Asia's air tickets r v cheap... She went to check on the price, going back on CNY eve, n back on the 4th day of CNY, per pax only $200+... My PILs quickly agreed n the cousin helped them to book.

Hubby asked me again, n after the confirmation, his cousin sms-ed me the details. hubby double checked the price with her, n told me hey it is cheaper loh, so much cheaper... he asked me again wana go back... i answered him, up to u loh see wat u think. then he told me that i shld koe his answer...

So, no choice loh... went home, hubby asked me to go on net n checked the price n see e availability of the seats.. still have.. so i went to book the tickets for the 3 of us loh. so, it is confirmed tat we will b going back to Kulim for 2011's CNY loh.. hmmmmm... Shall see how Jaden will give me a hard time there.... God bless me......

No comments: