Thursday, October 27, 2011

celebrate granny 75th birthday

Every October, the Chin family would find a day to gather for dinner, n celebrate my granny's birthday. This yr also no exception, just tat this time was a late one. My sis went for 2weeks holiday break with her bf, my biao ge n biao sao went US, my biao mei went US too, for her honeymoon, so make things easier, we held e gathering yest..


This year, e venue got nearer. Went to e kopitiam at my small aunty's place. It was full attendance this time. Why would I say that? My granny has 5 chidren, 3 sons & 2 daughters, all married with kids. But every year, my eldest uncle n my small gu zhang did not attend, but this time, her kids all attended! I was surprised tat my eldest uncle actually came. The last time I saw him was during my wedding.


We did not bring both Jaden n Javier. Jaden still coughing. Javier just kanna e flu bug frm me, n was unwell.


The food wasn't tat fantastic. But, we treated it as a gathering lah... Bcoz it was a late celebration, so this time round had no cake. We had a good time catching up, chatting. I hope my granny can be blessed with great health, n hope she always stay happy.

No comments: