Saturday, October 01, 2011

New day of the month

Wow, so fast i'm stepping into my last week of confinement! It's the 1st day of Oct today.. time flies...


This coming wkend will be holding little Javier's full month celebration. We won't b inviting so many ppl this time, compared to Jaden's event.


Yesterday, decided the caterer.. we chose to forgo Neo Garden this time, though was our favourite.. But wana try out another caterer this time again.. hope we won't b disappointed.. Cakes wise, we had also ordered, waiting for the confirmation n the photocard design..


My confinement lady will b leaving next Sun, next day after Javier's full month. She's oso the CL who did Kelly's 2nd confinement. Though in the beginning we had some misunderstanding, but in e end, she still came, n from the day she started work til now, she has done a good job. She's doting towards Javier too.


To me, a CL not just helps with the food of the mum n caregiving to the baby, another impt factor shld b, the CL must like babies, regardless the bb is easy or hard to handle. I can see that aunty dotes on Javier. Her cooking also suits my taste. Very soon, she will be leaving, n i hope i can manage better this time. Dun say bcoz is not a 1st time parent, tats y must b experienced. I still feel scared, coz i'm back to the starting point. Mayb i shld b more confident this time, i hope so lah.


I just hope Jaden & Javier can give me more courage n confidence to carry on. Life still must go on. It's going to b hard I know, but somehow I do hope I can have more support here n there. The kids will be my source of energy.

1 comment:

Juli said...

Congratulations!!! Its not easy managing a toddler and a new born baby. Be patient with Jaden ok. Enjoy your baby shower!!