Monday, September 26, 2011

myself, Jaden & Javier are sick

i'm in my 3rd wk of confinement now. Dunno y i suddenly down with flu, am wearing a mask now..



Jaden n Javier both caught my bug, both of them r having flu too. Brought Javier to kk yesterday morn. doc said needed to do suction for him. nurses did it for Javier, while CL n myself waited outside. Javier was crying so badly. Suction hurts... after suction, nurse told me e mucus inside was v thick n quite alot. Doc then listened to his lungs again to ensure all was fine. Javier can go home.. She gave us 2 types of nasal drops. Til today though still got the blocked nose sounds frm him when he breathes, but obviously he can sleep better now. need ard 2-3 days to recover..


Jaden's breathing prob came in e midst of sleep during midnite. MIL brought him to see e doc.. he needed e neubiliser.. poor Jaden! he didnt managed to sleep last nite coz very breathless, n somemore midnite he had fever. MIL gave him e bullet.. now, Jaden is too tired n is resting at my in laws' hse now.. gotta see his situation by evening. if breathing still v hard, need to bring him to e doc again for another 3 rounds of neubiliser.


It's so sad to c own kids falling sick.. i hope my sons can recover quickly. sorry, it's all mummy's fault..

No comments: