Thursday, September 22, 2011

Jaden is 34 months old

My precious son turned 34 months old yesterday... soon, it'll be his 3rd birthday... n with the presence of his younger brother Javier too...



He started babbling more than usual now, even the childcare teachers find him more talkative now, though sometimes still dunno wat he is trying to say.. but is ok, let him babble more.. hope to hear him talking in sentences n communicating with all of us soon..


Now in my confinement, I couldn't see him to n fro from school, n i didn't get to see wat n how he is doing in school too.. After confinement, I will do so as usual... But luckily, my work will only start end of Dec...


Jaden comes over after school everyday... n will stay for 2-3hours b4 going back to my PIL's house.... He enjoyed the gel paint tat I bought for him.. The set tat my sis bought, he has finished playing, so i ordered 1 more set for him... He is a cheerful boy, whom well loved by all of us... My love for him will not be less, though might need some division out... I really hope I can see my boy progressing into a more interactive person... I cannot help much now bcoz I'm trapped in e house, so I hope from Oct to Dec, b4 i start work, I can bring him out n let him explore more things n places..


Jaden, u r now a big brother liao.. Must be a good n obedient boy ok?

No comments: