Friday, September 16, 2011

1st massage session

During my 1st confinement in 2008, I didn't engage any massage lady, neither did I engage a confinement lady (CL)... It took me ard 6 months to really so-wat called slim down... though people around me kept saying that I'm already considered slimmed down v fast le, n they think I've slimmed down long ago..



This time will be my last confinement... After listening to my best pal Kelly's advice, I decided to engage a CL.. engaged the CL who did her 2nd confinement, Peiyun Aunty. Though there were some misunderstanding btwn us when I delivered, but since now all is ok liao, n everything has been going well now, I shall not elaborate the whole story.


I went online a few mths ago, to search for massage services. There r plenty out there. I happen to see this Chinese lady posting in the forum tat she provides post natal massage, n the price is much cheaper than others.. Decided to engage, n yest was my 1st session with her.


She is a M'sian, in her 40s... A very friendly lady, n i enjoyed my massage session alot. Did relax.. I told her not to bind me too hard as I couldn't stand... We had a great 1hr+ massage session. She commented that I only grow in my tummy part, the rest of the body all ok.. I'm so happy to hear tat. After binding for 6hr, I took the wrap off as I need to sleep. This morn woke up, found out that my tummy dun seem that big! Dunno whether isit my illusion. Haha. But watever, I need relaxation, really!


I requested to do the massage in alternate days, n my next session will be tmr... I do look forward to it! This confinement wasn't as stress as my 1st, n when I see Jaden n Javier, I just thank God for everything.

2 comments:

Juli said...

Hi, Maydeline, congratulations on the birth of Baby Javier! I will be delivering in early October in NUH too. Can you share the contact of the massage lady and the Chinese herbal shop you bought your herbs from in Waterloo Street please. I have not prepared anything yet and am planning to do it over this weekend.

Maydeline Chin said...

hi Juli

thanks.. Oh,your gynae is??
u wana email me at maydeline_chin@hotmail.com

i can give u my massage lady's number, n you can contact her.

the chinese herbs shop is at the food market there, u take a lift up i think is 3rd floor. Their shop is near the toilet. Ma Long/ Long Ma... u can go check it out. Their staff v frdly n will give discount..