Friday, September 23, 2011

Can wash hair loh!

Finally after e 2nd week, I can wash my hair liao...



For e past 2 weeks, how did I manage my hair? I sprayed e dry shampoo tats for confinement... I oso v funny lah.. When i was discharged, for ard 3-4 days, I totally forgot abt the spray.. Thus, my hair was just left like tat.. It totally went off my mind. Until many days later, then I realised, oh ya hoh, cannot wash hair, but got the spray mah... Wats wrong with me?? haha...


CL told me, 2 weeks after delivery then can start washing hair.. she oso reminded me, after bathe, must immediately go blow dry my hair. Yesterday was my 2nd week, so finally she made another pail of the herb water, together 2 pails, for me to wash my body n hair!


It's so blessed to be able to bathe, from head to toe.. My hair was left unwashed for 2 weeks... When i washed my hair, many strands dropped.. so scary... My hair should b protesting! haha! I'm also willing to let down my hair since it's clean n nice now... For e past 2 weeks, I would tie up my hair!


I've been trying to be a good girl this time for my last confinement.. Watever CL/MIL cooked for me, I eat. The red date tea I oso drink this time.. No washing of hair, i oso listened. the only thing tat i did not b good was, I did step out of the house. Today, I'll b having my checkup with Dr Chua, at the clinic. I'll b wearing warmly, dun worry. Later when I come back, then will bathe. N my hair needs water.. hahaha!

No comments: