Thursday, September 01, 2011

It's September!

Yes, it's September! Hooray! Well done, bb J! U really made it through the lunar 7th month, n the month of August!



Today, our school is having the Teachers' Day Dinner (TDD). This year's location is at Expo. I gave it a miss this year, bcoz I'm on leave already. So sad that I couldn't join my fellow colleagues for the dinner n fun..


Tmr is my checkup at 38.5weeks... Supposed to do CTG scan on my heartbeat & contractions... Felt really nervous... My Braxton Hicks symptoms are getting worse.. the crampy feeling gets worse each night, n it can last for quite some time, esp during my sleep. I dun like to lie down now, bcoz I always feel breathless... I dun like to sit n lean forward too, bcoz the tummy is far too big that it obstructs my movement. It's better for me to lean backwards when I sit down.


I wonder how my checkup will turn out to be for tmr. Hubby had a hunch that I'll be asked to admit to hosp tmr after the checkup. Well, I've already had the intuition tat I'll b giving birth in the 1st week of Sept. But, I'll listen to my gynae's advice. If she thinks it's advisable to admit, I will do so. If not, after tmr's checkup, we'll continue to wait for the real show to arrive. Abit scared though...


I hope everything will turn out fine.. Pls pray for me ya!

No comments: