Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pre-celebration of Paris' 1st birthday

Paris' birthday is on 9th Sept, but by then i should have delivered, as my EDD is 13th.. But my hunch is i may deliver in the 1st week of Sept.. Aniway, the Tays decided to do away with a party celebration for Paris. The whole family will be going on a cruise instead...


Yesterday, we went over to the Tays' house, to help Paris celebrate her bday in advance... It was Xiaolin's idea.. haha... They love the 2 kids alot, n it was just so happen that Xiaolin & Wenxian can oso click with the Tays. Gonna intro the Lees n Aws to them, hopefully next time got chance to gather, I'll jio XL n WX along too.. I'm sure they will get along well too...


Xiaolin got a cake for Paris.. Wow, the cake so pretty loh! haha.. well, I dun have the chance to have such CUTE stuff... Princeton as usual, more excited than ani1 else about cake... ahahhahaha! Rod bought dinner for us... Sung birthday song, eat birthday cake, then we started to have our dinner n chat...


We stayed there for less than 2hours, as XL & WX were going off to fetch Kyrine to go RWS to see fountain. Kelly was excited, so asked Rod to tag along.. So the 2 families quickly got their stuff ready.. We didn't tag along, bcoz I really feel heavy n taxing now, as I'm going to deliver anytime from now.. But Jaden did have a nice time at the Tays' house.


I gave Paris a little ang bao, as a token.. Hope she will always be healthy... If bb J decides not to come out in e 1st week of Sept, then I hope he'll have his birthday the same as Paris jiejie... hahaha!

No comments: