Thursday, August 25, 2011

iPhone4

so late liao n I'm still awake.. Yes, I am... Hope bb J won't come out n turn out to be an owl... opppssss...

Just wana share something. Was busy with the sync, tats y so late then blog... frustrating...

Received a card from M1 tat I can re-contract my plan n get a new iPhone! Of course tat was wat I've been waiting for!!! Was so excited about it, in the evening, went to JP with my sis for dinner, together with my bro n 1 of his good frd Siwei.. After tat, my sis acc me to M1 shop, n there we went, I got my new iPhone4 white!

Was so happy with my new phone, though til now still not totally done with it... something wrong with the iTunes application in my pc.. shall deal with it tmr.. Paid $210 for the re-contract, n then oso need to pay to have a new sim card to be inserted.

Actually wanted to get a iPad2, but after serious consideration better not... I prefer to get a phone better.. haha! Going to rest now, hope tmr i can get my iphone4 done properly! Good nite!

No comments: