Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nightmare AGAIN

Oh, I had nightmare again yesterday night... it gave me a big scare til i got up as early as 7.40am this morn..

For this preg, I've been having nightmares for many times, many days... My colleagues were afraid tat I might be suffering from pre-natal depression or stress... in fact, a few mths ago i was indeed v troubled... If it's not bcoz i had a chance to thrash things out, n then cried for 2 days, I think by now it should b worse...

After a few wks of peaceful nights w/o nightmares, though still will dream at times, now nightmare comes back again. I hope i dun have it again tonite...

I dreamt tat I was chatting with my colleagues over work and life.. N then suddenly I realised I was having v serious bleeding.. I was scared out of my wits.. i touched my tummy, n realised my tummy has shrinked, n blood kept coming out... I was so scared tat, am I losing my bb J??? I quickly asked hubby to call for ambulance, but waited for so long, the ambulance did not come. i knew I'm having a miscarriage.. Oh my.. after tat, i decided to wake up from the nightmare n I was stunned when I woke up.

During the process of carrying bb J, I had always been so scared to go to the toilet. I'm afraid I'll see blood again n then gynae is going to tell us tat we had lost it. The feeling was so scary til the end of 1st trimester when bb J was stable. I still remembered the twice a wk injection n orally taken duphaston to stabilise bb J. My thighs were injected by needles twice a wk, 1 injection on each thigh, til I got so numb of it. It was painful n scary 1st trimester. Had gone thru that for 6weeks+ til gynae confirmed that I need not go for the injection n oral med animore. Tats y u will find that I'm v low profile for this preg..

I hate nightmares, n I really hope after yest nite, nightmares will leave me alone. I'm v stressed enuf, pls dun give me animore unnecessary troubles. All I hope is bb J will b healthy n cheerful. Pls dun scare me again...

No comments: