Monday, August 15, 2011

My brother Weiwen's birthday

Today is my brother's 28th birthday! Yes, 15th August! Just now, went to JP for dinner with him, together with my sis...



Yest, they had a mini celebration at my parents' place.. His gf, Yinghui, baked a birthday cake for him. A cheesecake! Hubby n I went over and sing song for him loh, hahahaha...


My brother has always been our pride n joy... He is a graduate from SIM, holds a good job with high pay, n is v forward-looking with goals in his life. He is v independent and is well liked by ppl around him.


We grew closer when we were older... When we were much younger, we were not that close... But now, we 3 siblings always meet up and talk about lots of things in life. We learnt to appreciate one another more after my sis went to Dublin a few years ago, n when I got married. I thank my parents for giving me my siblings, really.


My brother is only 1.5 years younger than me... Soon, he'll b stepping into a new phase of his life, as he'll be settling down with his gf soon. I'm sure my brother will have a happy life, a healthy body, and will be blessed with happiness n joy. Happy Birthday my dearest brother!

No comments: