Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Hubby's 31st birthday





Today is hubby's 31st birthday! Exactly at 12am, i prepared some numbers n let him pick... This morn went to buy 4d liao, hope will open oh!


Hubby oso gotten his bday present from his sis n me... Opened the presents after picking the numbers... I bought him the latest Man Utd jersey for him. he was happy of course! Actually wanted to get a blue one for him, coz he has had too many red shirts, but my bro commented that red is actually nicer than the blue one, so in the end I still bought the red one.


I tot of getting him a small cake later in the evening. But who knows I so suay! Morn, Jaden went to school as usual. I drove mil back home 1st then I came back to 675 to get changed cozi was feeling far too hot. Hubby was at home waiting for me. So, when we were abt to leave home to go over to mil's place, after tat to go fetch my precious son, when i was opening the wooden door, it trapped my toe n it was so painful tat i bursted out crying immediately.


Hubby was beside me. he quickly held on to me coz I was closing my eyes when the incident happened. It was real painful. Hubby was busy pacifying me as I was crying badly. He told me my toe was bleeding, n quickly made me sit down on the couch.


My toe was swelling up. N it was my 4th toe on my right leg. So painful tat I couldn't drive or walk properly. After trying to stop the bleeding, there was some blood tat dripped on the floor. Hubby quickly wiped them off. After tat, he helped me to the living room, n went to find if there's anything for me to apply. After stopping the blood flow, we went to take bus to see a doc, bcoz my toe was feeling v painful, n was like a sausage.


When i was waiting for my turn at the clinic, hubby went to fetch Jaden back to my mil's house, then come back to the clinic to fetch me home. Doc said it was quite badly trapped. Gave me 2 days mc to rest at home, n c if the swell will go off. I was walking like a cripple, n with a super big heavy tummy. Oh my. Wat a day.


Now, resting at home. Hubby say I no need to go aniwhere liao. I was still thinking if i would have the chance to sneak away from his sight n get a cake or not... hmmmm.... It was so disappointing. Tot can get him a cake n let him make a wish.... Hopefully later i get a chance to go buy loh...

No comments: