Friday, August 26, 2011

Gynae Checkup

Today is my checkup with my gynae again at 37weeks+ preg... Apptment was at 8.10pm, but we waited for an hr plus b4 it's our turn...



As usual, my gynae asked me to stop gaining weight, as my breathing prob is getting worse. Gained another 2kg+... til date, should have gained 17kg liao.. Almost e same as the weight gained during Jaden's time... opppsss.. But i recalled I ate more 3 years ago loh, n i looked super bloated tat time. This time round, every1 said I only looked big at tummy... well, mayb is bb J who is absorbing more..


Gynae went thru my SWAB test.. It was negative... Great! Did a scan today. bb J changed his position again. He is facing the ceiling this time, I asked Dr Chua if i have any sign of labour, she said most prob this week won't.. phew, tat was wat i want...


Estimated weight of bb J shld be ard 3.4kg. Much bigger n heavier than Jaden. She advised me to go for epi this time again if I should go for natural delivery, coz just now when she asked me, i told her this time i would like to try natural without epi, but she said this time better do again, bcoz bb J is much bigger than Jaden. I anything lah, as long as dun tell me i need to go for C-sect.


Dr Chua asked me to come back again next week for CTG scan, to check my heartbeat n contraction. By then should be 38-38.5weeks liao... She estimated I may give birth ard e same time as I delivered Jaden. I had gotten my stuff all ready, I assumed hahahaha! Feeling rather not at ease, bcoz I kept having Braxton Hicks, n the frequency got more this week. Yest midnite was painful til I got up, but the frequency did not increase, so it's a false alarm again.


Both hubby n I are afraid of last minute happening saying I am in labour, coz during Jaden's time, everything went on too smoothly. Water level too low tat gynae asked me to go hosp induce. So, tat time we went home to prepare n went into the hosp as stated in e evening, but who koes during that few hours, i was actually dilating liao, so no need to induce. So everything went on smoothly til e arrival of Jaden. But, Dr Chua still find my labour time too long, while I still find it fast. Frm real labour pain til deliver was less than 2hours. So, i hope this time can be even faster. Well, it's gonna depends on the situation tat day.. Pray hard..


I gotta b on high alert, since this time round water level ok. It's just to wait for the real contraction to come.. It's like anytime loh, so we were rather scared... I just hope everything will b fine this time, n I'll b a good girl for confinement, Jaden will be a loving korkor, bb J will be a healthy bb... Please dun give me heart attack as in suddenly contraction comes hoh, I'll b very panic!

No comments: