Saturday, August 06, 2011

Jaden's new toys

My sis bought 3 presents for Jaden 1-2weeks ago... This week, he has started to play all 3...



The bike tat my sis bought for him, he liked it... Of course I hope he can take care of it, so that when bb J turns older by then, he can also get to play. Sometimes I do feel fortunate tat I'm having another boy instead.. Bcoz all the things really can re-use again. But after all, dun envy ppl for having sons, or daughters, or both sons n daughters.. coz some couple cannot even have 1 child of their own. I've already accepted the fact tat I may not have the fate to have daughters. Well, it's all fated lah. Most imptly, teach them the right values.


Hubby & I tried fixing the bike last week, but had difficulties. Finally got it assembled b4 the weekend, so tat Jaden come home can play... Can see tat he likes it!


The Paint & Math puzzles, Jaden oso like it. Hope to get more toys/games tat can stimulate him further n improve him more. I oso need to get another useful toy for him on the behalf of bb J.. Til now haven get loh.. Hope i have the 'time' to get it b4 i deliver.


When he is at our own house, I find that he may have more chances to learn more things. Given my current situation, I really have limited energy n strength to do things. Not as agile as b4 tats for sure, just look at my super big n heavy tummy n u'll understand. But I still try to acc my prince whenever I can, spending my time carefully with him. I know I'll feel super guilty when my confinement starts. i cannot drive him to school, I cannot peep at him in school, I cannot fetch him from school, I cannot bring him out to play etc... Whenever I think of confinement, I would feel so bad towards him. I will keep telling him how much I love him, n no 1 n nothing will change the fact. I just hope he can forgive me for tat 1 month.


I know many ppl may think I'm too protective towards him, but pls dun blame me, or dun tell me wat to do or how to do, coz I love him too much.

No comments: