Sunday, August 14, 2011

Final lap of my pregnancy



Went for my routine checkup on Fri... This time round hubby did not go with me, bcoz Jaden was rather sick that day. He went to bring Jaden to see doc, together with my in laws.. Xiaolin accompanied me to the clinic...


As usual, gynae told me to control my intake of food, bcoz I've gained 15kg... My breathing prob became slightly worse now as the tummy is too heavy n big, and I dun belong to big size person..


Gynae said, I'm ready to give birth anitime. But i really hope can be in Sept... Abit nervous though is my 2nd time... Now it's really time to count down, dunno when I will pop... Recently, Braxton Hicks always exists... It's the 'pre-warning' for delivery...


I dunno how well I can handle this time.. All I wish for is, smooth delivery, bb J will b healthy, Jaden will be a doting korkor, hubby will be a more enthusiastic daddy, me to be a more patient mummy...


My hosp bag is ard 90% ready... I hope I can still enjoy the whole mth of August, bcoz I really dun wish to deliver this month.. Pls pray for me ok?? Thanks!

No comments: