Thursday, August 18, 2011

Chinese herbs for confinement use



I think the very last thing tat I need to get b4 i pop is the chinese herbs...& Finally, today i went to buy liao...


Kelly went with me to si-ma-lu today... actually Xiaolin will b going with us for this trip too, but bcoz she cannot take leave, so only we 2 went.. Did not drive today...


There r so many shops selling the dried food n chinese herbs, n things tat ppl will need to use for confinement... We went straight to the shop that XL recommended...


Wow, the varieties really made me faint... so many loh... Through the recommendations by 1 of the person there, we bought quite alot of good/better qualities of herbs tat I need to buy... N it cost me $300 after discount, if not it'll be more exp...


Kelly think I should do my confinement well/better this time round, so does my sis... So, we gotta buy the better qualities of herbs... the CL tat I engaged was e 1 who did for Kelly last year when she delivered Paris. Though we already decided that we will stop at 2 kids, but it does not mean I no need to nourish my health back. Did tot of engaging confinement food from caterers, but Kelly thinks tat one 1 of no use at all, though can really save alot more $$...


After buying so much, we took a cab back. I quickly placed the herbs all into the lowest compartment of the refrigerator... the wine was bought by my FIL already... the herbs for bath was bought by hubby's cousin the other day. So, my stuff shld b more or less ready liao.. If anything left out, by then gotta trouble my MIL to help buy.


The purpose of getting a CL is to help me cook n restore my health during confinement month, n of course helping to take care of bb J for the month. Cannot expect MIL to be tat tired to handle Jaden, bb J, cook for me etc... So getting a CL is to relieve her too lah.. at least some1 is ard to take care of my food, my life n bb J for the confinement month. I hope she can help to handle Jaden more n give him more attention during the month to assure him tat he is still our darling. Though will b super broke, but no choice, wat to do... we dun earn alot...


I will try my best to be a better girl this time for confinement though I'm considered really obedient during Jaden's time.. I did not step out of the house at all loh.. It's just tat I'm more picky abt food n ate really little tat time. I oso only wipe/bath when MIL prepared the necessary stuff for me. If cannot wash hair then I didn't wash, v gd girl. I was thinking those ppl who went out during confinement, might as well dun do confinement better... But well, every1 has their choice. Getting nervous as days pass by, as I really hope bb J can come out in Sept. My hunch is 1st week of Sept, see if i'm accurate this time, coz I was accurate during Jaden's arrival.. haha!

No comments: