Sunday, July 31, 2011

TABLE Event 30-07-11

Yesterday, we had our next round of TABLE event, held at Jas' parents' house. It was full attendance this time. The previous time was held at the Tays' house, but wasn't full bcoz we didn't bring Jaden along as he was suffering from bad flu. This time, he oso had running nose which has not fully recovered, but at least much better than a few days ago.



We brought some toys along, as Jas' place has no toys. Of course, bcoz her house has no kids/babies.


As usual, many food were presented. I have little chance to eat, bcoz Jaden kept wanting me to acc him. Alternatively, he would also go over n pull his dad over. Haha. But at least he did not fuss alot there. Enjoying watching his dvd, or Princeton's dvd, n sometimes his colouring. We did not take out the secret new toy of his, which I also brought along.


The Lees helped to buy a cake, to pre-celebrate Roderick n Bong's birthday. Hubby's birthday is coming on the 3rd, while Rod's on the 10th. I've already gotten a present for him, will only give to him on the actual day. Thanks Mr & Mrs Lee for the trouble!


We stayed til 10+ n had to leave 1st. I was extremely tired to be frank. Mayb bcoz of the heavy big tummy tat I had to carry 24hr/day. Energy level is becoming lower n lower. We had chatting sessions yesterday, n I'm sure every1 had fun!Really love my grp of TABLE pals!

No comments: