Sunday, July 03, 2011

Janet's Hen's night

1 of hubby's poly-mate will be getting married next weekend.. So his other polymates actually planned a hen's night for her on Fri nite 01-07-11, at Mt Faber Safra... Hubby n I oso went after my gynae checkup.



I like his gang of poly mates. They r all v adorable n fun going people. They r v friendly too.


They r really crazy over the Hen's night, played games, drink n sing. We had great fun there. I was exempted from all games bcoz of big tummy hahahahaha! Hubby was forced to join in the games n programmes that they had set for Janet. I shan't go into too much details of the programmes they had.


The theme was Safari.. So every1 of us has to wear animal tees.. Hubby & I went to search n finally decided to choose Hush Puppies bcoz of the dog logo, n we bought the same polo tees, to make it a couple tee.. so happy. Long time we din buy couple tees n wear out together!


They r a group of good drinkers! In the past, mayb I can join in. but I've quitted liquor long long time ago. So if now u ask me to drink, sorry I have to skip.


We stayed til ard 11.30pm n had to leave 1st. The rest stayed til 3-4am i think... It was fun being with them, and whenever they have gathering, I dun mind going with hubby if he wants to bring me along. Even if i dun join in their conversation much, but i like to see n hear wat they do, coz they r v out-going. I like such group of ppl actually, not fake...


Next week will b Janet's wedding n I do look forward to attend... Sure will b v grand!

No comments: