Monday, July 18, 2011

My weekend

I've gotten used to hubby going to work on Sundays, but now somehow I do wish he can really b more enthu in finding another job, prefably 5-day work week n normal working hours...



Yesterday, the Tays n Bongs came over to our house. After bfast, I drove Jaden home. Put him in his booster n fetched him back. I admit that carrying a big heavy tummy, it's really double tiredness.


The Bongs bought sumptous lunch over, n i was really full loh. The whole house was full of noise, bcoz there were 4 kids, 2 toddlers n 2 babies!


They stayed til evening time, then all go back respective homes to re-pack kids' things n bathe. Tays came over to drive Jaden n I to IMM to meet up with the Bongs for dinner. Dunno y, Jaden was v scared to sit in the Tay's car. Kept struggling n cried. Luckily I was fit n strong enough to carry him.


We went to the arcade 1st n let them play awhile. Hubby all e while dun like to bring Jaden to arcade, bcoz he will refuse to leave. But yest played for ard 30min, WX carried him away from the arcade, Jaden started to struggle n scream, but v fast settled down liao. I told them, it's v rare of Jaden to settle down so fast. hahahahha... Luckily have Rod n Wenxian to help out, as I really have limited energy.


After tat, we went to Baystreet21 for dinner. Jaden was in good mood I can say. He ate a lot of my fried rice! After dinner, Princeton still wish to stay at IMM for awhile more, so WX n XL drove us back. We went to her mum's place to fetch Kyrine 1st then to my in laws' house. I called hubby, asked him to come down n help me to carry Jaden up. When we were reaching my in law's unit, could see both my PILs waiting along e corridor for their grandson, bcoz by then time we reached there, it was 10+ already.


I felt so tired, bcoz didn't manage to nap yest. By the time I reach home, I still gotta hang e wet laundry, which i put in the washing machine to wash b4 going out. After tat went to sleep, backache til jialat! Had a hard time then can sleep.. Oh my... It was a tiring weekend for me, but I did enjoy myself. Hahaha!

No comments: