Saturday, July 09, 2011

Jaden is down with running nose

On Thurs, Jaden had nose bleeding again, most prob bcoz he kept rubbing n digging... So, we decided to bring him to Dr Chua to check.. N also let him go for the Influenza jab... went for half a dose that day.. 4weeks later gotta bring him over for the next jab.



Yest, his fever came. It came n go.. Made Jaden sweat n sweat. Of course, he felt uncomfortable, so was v grouchy n grumpy. We left in laws' house at 11.30pm coz he refused to let me go..


Finally the fever was gone this morn. But his running nose refused to go despite of eating med for 1 whole day yest... This morn, b4 we went for bfast, MIL fed him his running nose med... After bfast, hubby n I brought him home.. He was tired bcoz of the med, so he started his nap at 12.20pm, n woke up at 2.30pm... After playing for a while, now he dozed off again for his 2nd nap at 6.30pm..


Running nose made him v tired, I can understand. N I know that esp when having fever or running nose, the best is to sleep.. Really. If dun sleep, even if eaten med, it's not going to b effective. I can sense that he was tired. So I told hubby I make Jaden some milk, n see if he wana rest. Indeed as his mum, I'm right n I'm proud of myself. Jaden only drank 30ml of milk, n was so drowsy tat he dozed off.


I think he will nap for 30min-1hr... Later will bring him over to in laws' house, n then feed him his med again. Hopefully he can recover b4 Monday. Luckily, just now during his 1st nap, I oso napped for near to 2hr too...phew.. I hope he can recover soon, bcoz it hurts us to see children falling sick.

No comments: