Friday, July 22, 2011

Jaden is 2 years 8 months old!

WHAT? My precious son is 2 years n 8 months old already. He'll be welcoming his younger brother in 2 months time, n he himself is going to b 3 years old in 4months time.


I've always wanted to settle down n set up a family early. My target was mid-20s, n indeed my dream came true. Preg with Jaden in our 3rd mth of marriage, n I was blessed that everything went on smoothly.


Though expecting with bb J was full of turbulence n obstacles, but I was glad he chose to stay strong n b with us in this family. I hope everything about bb J will be smooth too.


Jaden is still not talking yet, but could say some simple n singular words. He could say out the colours, shapes, numbers. I know he is slow, he might be different from other kids. But I was blessed that he is considered a gentle boy who won't act violence on other kids.


I know I've been too protective towards him. But I assume all mothers have their way of handling their kids. Jaden will b scared of me at times. He knows when I am angry, n wat not to do when I said no. I love him more than ani1 else, more than anything else, but I won't spare him when he does wrong things. All I hope is my son can be an obedient n normal kid.


I'll b thinking how to celebrate his bday. His bday lies on a Monday, so I need to plan properly. But luckily, I'm still in my maternity leave, so will have the time to really think abt it. Will make it a family event like last yr, but still it needs planning, coz gotta ensure all family members (my family, In law's family) can make it. I still got other plans for Jaden after my confinement. I hope all can be done during my ML. Hahaha!

No comments: