Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Janet's wedding @ Amara Sanctuary Resort

Finally I have strength to use the pc n transfer the pics from my camera to the pc, n then update my blog



Sunday attended hubby's polymate, Janet's wedding @ Amara Sanctuary Resort in Sentosa. Wow, the ballroom was really nice!


Jas & Michael were there too, coz they know the bridesgroom, while we know the bride.. We dun sit together, in fact quite far apart.


The food was nice, n i liked her both gowns, so pretty! N they even engaged a host to host the banquet loh... There's even entertainment, tekan their jiemeis n xiongdis.. But it was fun lah!


The whole banquet lasted til ard 11.30pm, which was quite late, but luckily I drove so still quite alright. I did enjoy myself during the banquet, though my nose was not functioning. Hubby's polymates are really a fun-loving group of ppl.


Wish Janet n her partner James, a blissful marriage n hope to hear their bb news soon too!

No comments: